Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It’s Fabulous Isn’t It!

I wanted to follow up on a previous blog post about the super cute and affordable necklaces I found at JC Penney.

Well a couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to pick out a few of these beauties to take home. Enter the title of this blog. Let me tell you… every time I wear one of these necklaces I get tons of compliments. Now I just answer, “Yes, I know. It’s fabulous isn’t it!

Check out my MUST HAVES:

8-4-10 004 

8-4-10 001

Next on the docket is this baby… come to mama!

JCPenney : Mixit® Flower Statement Necklace

And at $19.99 here at JC Penney’s website. It’s “fabulosity” (yes, I just made up that word) far outweighs it’s price.

What do you think about statement necklaces? Do you love them, hate them, or wear them?

No comments:

Post a Comment