Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oooh La La Is Right!

Everything is better in France!  Keeping with our monthly French theme, I thought I would feature an amazing French Designer Max Chaoul.

I do believe I have fallen in love with the marriage between structure and flow in his amazing designs. Absolutely gorgeous!

And here’s some eye candy!

Max Chaoul Couture bridal collection 2010 - photo showing wedding gowns and suits for men and flower girl in a cute dress

Full a-line silhouette with these tulle skirts on wedding gowns designed by Max Chaoul

Long and short 2 in 1 convertible wedding gown with detachable train and skirt from Max Chaoul Couture 2010 bridal collection

Big and beautiful or sleek and sexy - two wedding contrasting silhouette from Max Chaoul bridal couture

Rock and roll marie antoinette bride - short puffy ballgown style wedding dress with straps

Max Chaoul spring summer 2009 rock n roll bridal collection - shown here New Delhi gown and Las Vegas wedding dress

I also absolutely adore the headpieces here. But what I really love is the oversized fabric flowers on the men. It’s stunning and is reminiscent of a later era. Where men wore ruffled shirts and adornments. I would love to see this creep into weddings all over the globe. Tres Magnific!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment