Monday, October 18, 2010

The Importance of Paper

Well I know it’s been a while since my blog has been active. Let me tell you I have been so so busy. 2011 is going to be a very active year for Hand in Hand Bridal. We have so many great events coming up in the next months.  There are also so many things we have done but can’t show you yet. So hop on our roller coaster cause it’s going to be a crazy ride these next couple of months.

So now with that said, it’s time to get back on track around here!! This month and into November we’re going to talk about the importance of paper and how to incorporate all different types of it into your wedding décor and theme.

If you knew me well, you would know I am an absolute, certifiably insane, paper product addict. I almost get giddy when I find out something new has hit the market. I fall in love with corny things like patterned paper and paper clips.

Here’s a little sneak peek at my own “little” collection.

8-17-10 099

8-17-10 096

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8-17-10 095

So this month we’re going to talk about all the ways we use paper when planning a wedding.

Invitations is the first that comes to mind of course.

alt

Place Cards

Favors, Flowers, Tossing Cones, and and and and and!!!!!

Stay tuned for the rest of the ways paper can be used to decorate, accentuate, and celebrate your wedding day!!!

Au Revoir for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment