Monday, February 14, 2011

Introducing Sarah!

We are so pleased to introduce you to our new 2011 intern. Sarah will be joining the Hand in Hand Bridal team for this years many PR events, weddings, and functions.

IMG_9110_edited[1]

Sarah is a Marketing and PR major at the University of Dayton.

She is a dedicated student and an active member of her sorority and enjoy her classes. She is also a super sweet girl. She fell in love with event planning while working on an event for the Marketing Club. She says “Everything that could have gone wrong did.” She was still in love with event planning afterwards.

Sarah will be sharing some of her thoughts on the blog in the near future. But I thought I’d share with you some of the top 10 fun and quirky things she shared about herself with me!

  1. I love wearing high heels.
  2. I love flying and I really love being in airports.
  3. I only ever buy hot chocolate when I go to Starbucks, never coffee.
  4. I love all things red. My car is red, my favorite purse, my favorite jacket, my sheets, my loofa...
  5. I won second place at a country swing dancing competition in the-middle-of-no-where-Wyoming!
  6. I have the curliest hair of anyone that I know but I keep it straight. (My mom and I both recently donated 10 inches of hair!)
  7. I am teaching myself Italian.
  8. I introduced one of the highest ranking female members of NATO to a group of over one thousand people at the NATO building in Prague in 2007
  9. I almost majored in photography. (Currently in the process of saving to buy a digital SLR camera in the next few months!)
  10. I was born in Atlanta, Georgia so I am a southern girl at heart. My southern accent comes out sometimes!

Welcome Sarah! We look forward to all the fun times and hard work we have ahead!

1 comment: