Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shoe Appeal Wednesday- Dayton, OH Wedding Planner

Recently I had the pleasure of attending the Cincinnati Bridal Showcase at the Sharonville Convention Center.

Bridal show are always so fun for you as the bride to get a chance to talk to the vendor, try some great food, get do-able ideas, and grab some information from vendors. But what you don’t know is that it’s just as much fun for the vendors. We catch up, look at each others work, chat about the brides we have in common, and get to know each other better.

Well this time I happened to be chatting with the SUPER AWESOME Brenda Pottinger of Pottinger Photography! She is such an awesome person and she is so loved by all of the vendors! And her bridal show booth is so super cool and inventive! So anyways, I happened to browsing her FABU albums when I ran across these beauties!

PottingerPhotographyPinkShoes

Aren’t they beautiful! I just had to find them…. but to no avail! So I found something kind of close…. What do you think about these?

Close! Hope you enjoyed todays yummy shoe treat!

Au Revoir for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment