Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

I wanted to take an opportunity today to verbalize just some of the things Hand in Hand Bridal has to be thankful for this year.

I have been so blessed over the years to have the most wonderful clients. Many of whom I now call friend. It’s always wonderful getting to know them, learn their likes and their visions. I am so thankful for loving couples who are excited about their long futures together. I am thankful for all of you!

I have been so blessed to encounter wonderful fellow vendors who have a passion and love for the wedding industry much like myself. They work hard to provide the best service they possibly can to the brides and grooms of Southwest Ohio. We are so blessed to have many talented artists and wonderful people who do top notch work. I am thankful for all of you!

I am incredibly blessed to have family and friends who are so supportive and active in Hand in Hand Bridal. They constantly encourage me to push harder and do things I would not have imagined. It’s because of all of them that the business is where it is today. I am thankful for all of you!

What are you thankful for? Make sure you take the time to tell someone you’re thankful for them. Stop and think of all the ways you have been blessed and be thankful for those things today!

No comments:

Post a Comment