Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nerdily Ever After- Ohio Wedding Planner

 

Yep! I’ll admit it. My husband is a total nerd! Oh it’s ok…. don’t worry. He’s totally out of the nerd closet so he’s fine with me calling him that.

He prefers nerd over geek but really I’m up for either. What can I say… I’m a nerd lover… always have been, always will be. I AM that girl that buys a sweater vest for a guy just hoping he’ll look a little nerdier!

Nerdier…? Pretty sure I just made up that word. None the less… since I’m pretty sure my husband of 10 years doesn’t read my blog I thought I might share a photo of him at his nerdiest!

2-21-08 004

In his defense… he was singing a little ditty he wrote and doing a nerdy dance for me for Valentines Day! Who could resist!

So now onto the reason why I write this bliggity bloggy… WEDDINGS!

So I ran across these today.

ethernet-wedding-ring

Aren’t they original! Such a geek idea! It made me think… what if my husband planned our wedding…

I imagine it might have looked something like THIS….

Followed by THIS:

And maybe some of this…

And No Doubt in My Mind We’d Have Something like THIS!

And we all know the colors of the wedding would not have matched!  But hey… at least I’d love the favors!

What would your wedding look like if your fiance planned it?

Au Revoir!

1 comment:

  1. I was just Googling to see if such a thing as specific as "nerd wedding planner" existed, having had the radom thought it'd be an awesome career. Ran across this, and I'd say that'd be an amazing and entertaining wedding that everyone could really enjoy and always remember. Might have to carve out a niche in the planning business lol

    ReplyDelete