Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shoe Appeal Wednesday… Just on Thursday! Dayton Ohio Wedding Planner

So yesterday was my husbands 31st birthday! We are getting so old! Thankfully he’ll be older than me for a little while so I can tease him endlessly!

Since it was his birthday I was far away from my computer. We did stop in at Prime Time Party Rental for their Wine and Dine Open House. It was so fun. We were there mid afternoon and you could definitely tell it was going to be a rockin’ party later that evening. It was so nice to run into the lovely Megan and clan from Party Pleasers.   It was so nice chatting with them about all of the cool stuff up and coming for the Dayton Wedding Connection. Couples, some cool stuff is happening!!

I digress… I’m here to talk about SHOES!!! I heart shoes! So I was searching zappos the other day and do you just ever get the urge to push the little button that say highest price first? Oh I do…. but it’s a bad thing!!! Cause then you start to drool on your computer over something you KNOW you could never afford!! But that is where I found these!

Stunners from Alexander McQueen!

1430732-1-2x1430732-3-2x1430732-p-2x

So I called my husband over and said… Honey I WANNNNTTT these shoes! He looks and says wow… those are amazing… what would you wear them with. My response? Everything of course! Pajamas would look stunning with these don’t ya think? Smile

 

Hope you enjoy!

Au Revoir for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment