Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Destination Inspiration–Dayton, Ohio Wedding Planner

It’s been a while since I’ve updated the blog. It’s been a busy wedding season and also busy for me personally. I’ll be sharing all of the interesting commotion going on with that soon.

Just like the blog, I am so behind on many of the projects I have committed to! Things are in the works for some really exciting projects and I need to get on the ball!

Some gorgeous and unique weddings are in the works for Hand in Hand Bridal for this season and we can’t wait to share them with you.

In the meantime, I thought I would share with you a great blog that I love to browse for unique ideas and color combinations.

Check out Design Seeds for inspiration like these:

I have this lovely photo of an interesting storefront… I might just take a stab at this myself! Stay tuned!

Au Revoir for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment