Friday, June 3, 2011

We Predict! Dayton, Ohio Wedding Planner

So we decided to start a little random feature called We Predict!

This is where we discuss some of the newest and hottest and oldest and lamest of weddings.

I’ll be giving you what I think we’re going to see more of in the future of weddings and then I’ll be giving you my opinion of the lamest of lame for weddings moving forward.

(Disclaimer: I realize not everyone will agree with me on the lame… but there are some things I think are time to go… they’ve made their rounds and it’s time to find something a little more creative! So don’t take offense! It’s all in good fun)

New New New! Large Stripes! Especially in Black and White!

Stripes are coming out everywhere! Fashion, Interior Design, and now weddings.

Check these out from Martha Stewart!

vintage retro 1950s movie inspired wedding pink black white stripes

vintage retro 1950s movie inspired wedding pink black white stripes

vintage retro 1950s movie inspired wedding pink black white stripes

LAMEY Lame Lame! Birdseed! With so many wonderful unique options for exiting your ceremony let this one rest a while!

Think outside the feed bag! Try lavender, pom poms, confetti, anything! You’ll be glad you did!

What are you planning to use for your grand exit from the ceremony?

Au Revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment