Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dresses of Interest! Dayton, Ohio Wedding Planner

Well I promised that I would be sharing with you what inspires me daily. I have been horrible at doing a daily blog! God bless those who do. I admire them so.

Aside from my non-blog life exploding this past week I have been plugging along and trying to remain inspired everyday.

Ever go to find something on youtube and run across something else you definitely weren’t looking for? Well that was the case… but what I did see was so super cool that I just HAD to share it with you.

Look at this AHHH mazing cupcake wedding dress made the fantastic ladies at DC Cupcakes!

 

Amazing huh!

Well the search led to some really interesting wedding dresses! If you’ve read further back in the blog you’ll know I am a paper product fanatic. Imagine my joy when I ran across some of the these pictures! Paper wedding dresses from Anthropologie!  LOVE!

paper dresses anthropologie

paper flowers dress

This last one is just jaw droppingly stunning! I would have loved to see these in person!

Ever considered crafting your wedding dress from paper?

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment